Friday, October 11, 2013

Fab Fall Makeover

The leaves are changing colors and the temperatures getting cooler. That means it's time to break out the tall boots and cashmere sweaters...at least that's why I love fall. But with Thanksgiving just around the corner, it also makes me think about making a few decorating tweaks at home.

I usually just switch out my sofa throw pillows and call it a day. But after seeing the fabulous new Stockholm lattice rug at IKEA last month, I'm considering bumping it up a notch. I also fell head over heals in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with the green velvet Stockholm sofa. But the super practical side of me would never allow such a purchase. So pushing that green sofa to the dark recesses of my mind, I came up with a lovely AND practical wish list to update my home for the fall. I've rounded up a collection highlighting the newly expanded IKEA Stockholm line along with our Knesting slipcovers that will make any home a treat come turkey day.


Fall Decorating Buying Guide

  1. Knesting.com slipcover in Espresso Twill for the IKEA Ektorp 3 Seater Sofa
  2. IKEA Stockholm rug
  3. IKEA Stockholm cabinet in walnut
  4. Knesting.com slipcover in Lemon Magna for the IKEA Henriksdal bar stool
  5. Throw pillows: Cable Knit from World Market and Orange flange from CB2
  6. Geena table lamp from Pottery Barn
  7. Threshold accent cabinet from Target
  8. Knesting Oatmeal Linen slipcover for the IKEA Ektorp footstool
Happy Fall everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment