Friday, September 2, 2011

Chevron Love!

So I've definitely been in a chevron lovin' mood lately. I honestly thought my interest might wane but as months have passed, I have to say my fondness of the crazy zig zag pattern has only grown. And now as a result I've decided to offer our Knesting slipcovers in a few fun colors of the chevron print. You will soon be able to purchase slipcovers for your IKEA furniture in the the following fabrics...candy pink, sunshine yellow, dark chocolate, and ash gray

Here's a picture of a the first chevron slipcover we've just completed. Since we are still working out the details of which models we'll be covering the chevron fabrics in, I've gone ahead and listed this yellow slipcover for the Henriksdal bar stool on our Etsy shop - http://www.etsy.com/listing/80307460/chevron-slipcover-for-ikea-henriksdal.

And for a little inspiration, here are a few other designs featuring the chevron pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment